Sadat M.K. Smith, D.C.
World Health & Wellness
Sadat M.K. Smith received his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) at Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Following his four-year professional education, Dr. Smith became a board certified chiropractic neurologist at the New York Chiropractic College. This unique certification equipped Dr. Smith with the expertise to assess, diagnose, and evaluate complicated neurological deficits. Dr. Smith is also trained in the electro-diagnosis (EMG/NCV) of conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, peripheral neuropathies and radiculopathy differentiation.
In 2004, Dr. Smith started C.A.N. (Community Action Network), a community-based 501(c)3 nonprofit designed to provide health/fitness, finance, cooperative economics, and arts/entertainment educational opportunities to the less fortunate. Dr. Smith has also devoted his time and expertise to a variety of community service projects, mentoring programs, health fairs and health lectures. He is available for motivational speaking and healthcare management lectures and seminars.
Movement is a key ingredient when achieving health and well being. Things like diet, exercise and stress management play a vital role in preventing the stagnation of blood and energy flow in the body. Doctor Smith educates us on the importance of movement, the harmful effects of stagnation and gives us the tools we need to let it flow. Press play, engage and enjoy!
1. Describe what arteriosclerosis is and why you would want to avoid it?
2. What is atherosclerosis and what are some of the best methods of combating it?
3. Explain how blood flow is paramount when preventing, fighting and surviving cancer?
4. How can stretching be a powerful ally when avoiding stagnation and promoting movement?
5. Does diet play a vital role in blood and energy flow? If so, what are some good dieting tips and what foods should people look for?
6. How can exercise reduce the risk of arteriosclerosis/atherosclerosis?
7. What types of exercise are most effective when trying to help blood flow better throughout the body?
8. What are free radicals, how do they play a role in blood stagnation and what are the best ways to fight against them?
9. In terms of healing how can stretch, exercise and a healthy diet be effective when dealing with cancer?
10. Why is it important to feed your cells with oxygen?
11. What other things can be done to provide oxygen to our cells and to keep blood flowing properly to all parts of our bodies?