A Retrospective Cohort Study on Therapeutic Management of Metastatic Breast Cancer in Clinical Practice in Bulgaria
A Retrospective Cohort Study on Therapeutic Management of Metastatic Breast Cancer in
Clinical Practice in Bulgaria
- New diagnosis of breast cancer according to ICD-10 with confirmed metastasis
- Confirmed diagnosis between 1st October 2010 and 31st March 2011.
- Female patient managed for her disease at the same setting where final diagnosis of
MBC was performed.
- History of concurrent or other primary malignancies (except curatively resected
non-melanoma skin cancer or in situ cervical cancer).
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Retrospective
Number of progression events on a per patient-year-basis
Outcome Time Frame:
Up to 2 years 5 months
Bulgaria: Bulgarian Drug Agency
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer,
- retrospective study,
- disease progression,
- clinical management
- Breast Neoplasms