Nabucco - Non-Interventional Study to Investigate Efficacy and Safety of Nab-Paclitaxel in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer
The main focus of this non-interventional study is set on answering the following questions:
- Can the results observed in controlled clinical trials regarding efficacy and safety be
reproduced in the routine clinical setting?
- Are the side-effects of nab-paclitaxel therapy observed in this study comparable to the
previously described safety-profile in terms of frequency and intensity?
- What are the main reasons for modification or termination of the nab-paclitaxel
- How does nab-paclitaxel therapy influence the patients' quality of life?
- What are the criteria for selecting nab-paclitaxel as therapy for metastatic breast
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Time to Tumor Progression (TTP)
6 months after last-patient-in (LPI)
Christoph Salat, Prof.
Haemato-Onkologische Schwerpunktpraxis Franz-Schrank-Strasse 2 80638 Munich, Germany
Germany: Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices