A Multi-national Phase III Clinical Study Comparing NK105 Versus Paclitaxel in Patients With Metastatic or Recurrent Breast Cancer
This study is a randomized, open-label, multi-national phase III study.
- Written informed consent of the patient signed by herself.
- Histologically confirmed metastatic or recurrent adenocarcinoma of the breast.
- Aged 20 to 74 at the time of informed consent.
- Prior systemic chemotherapy with taxane anticancer drugs for metastatic or recurrent
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Progression free survival
Outcome Time Frame:
Call +81-3-3237-5111 Mon - Fri 9 AM - 5 PM (Japan Time)
Nippon Kayaku Co.,Ltd.
Japan: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency
- Breast Cancer Nos Metastatic Recurrent
- NK105, Paclitaxel, Breast cancer, Micelle
- Breast Neoplasms