Endometrial Nerve Fibers Detection in Patients With Different Gynecological Pathologies
The aim of this study is to investigate the prevelence of endometrial nerve fibers in
different gynecological pathologies in addition to its relation to chronic pelvic pain
1. Age: 20-60 years of age.
2. Written and signed informed consent by the patient to participate in the study.
3. Women candidate for surgical intervention either via laparoscopy or laparotomy for
different gynecological pathologies
1. Suspected endometriosis.
2. Patient unwillingness to participate in the study.
3. No hormonal treatment for the last 6 months.
4. Suspected pregnancy.
Type of Study:
Time Perspective: Cross-Sectional
Prevelencce of endometrial nerve fibers
Is to determine the prevelence of endometrial nerve fibers in different gynecological pathologies I via endometrial sampling
Outcome Time Frame:
Reda MK Ghanem, M.B.B.Ch
Ain Shams University
- Gynecological Pathologies
- Endometrial nerve fibres