- Patients had sufficient medical records (anthropometric, endocrine, metabolic, lipid
parameters) and age less than 45.
1. Women who experienced menarche <3 years before the beginning of the study;
2. Women who received hormones or drugs for major medical diseases;
3. Women who presented ovarian cysts or ovarian tumors, uterine abnormality;
4. Women who were >45 years old.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Retrospective
Taiwan: Department of Health
- Regular/Irregular Mense Cycle