Evaluation of the Zetiq Histological and Cytological Staining Technique for the Detection Cervical Cancer
1. FEMALE SUBJECT BETWEEN 18 AND 75 YEARS OF AGE.
2. ABILITY TO PROVIDE INFORMED CONSENT
1. SUBJECT WITH KNOWN PREGNANCY AT TIME OF SCREENING.
2. PREVIOUS HISTORY OF HYSTERECTOMY
3. PARTICIPATION IN ANOTHER CLINICAL TRIAL WITHIN LAST 30 DAYS.
Type of Study:
Time Perspective: Prospective
Ami Fishman, Prof
Meir medical Center, affiliated with Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
Israel: The Israel National Institute for Health Policy Research and Health Services Research
- Cervical Cancer
- Zetiq CellDetect ® stain
- distinct red/purple color to the cytoplasm of neoplastic
- distinguishes green/blue stained non-neoplastic cells and tissues
- Uterine Cervical Neoplasms