Prospective Randomized Study of Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery Versus Conventional Laparoscopic Surgery for Rectal Cancer
- Patients > 18 years of age.
- ASA I-III.
- Tumor-location: maximum 15 cm from the anal verge.
- No involvement of neighbouring organs.
- No distant metastasis.
- Linguistic, physical or psychological barriers precluding oral and written consent.
- History of intestinal surgery (excl. appendectomy).
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
The purpose of this study is to compare 30-days postoperative morbidity between the two groups
Outcome Time Frame:
Denmark: The Regional Committee on Biomedical Research Ethics
SILS rectal cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous
- Rectal Neoplasms