- Donors will be between the ages of 18 and 89 with pathologically confirmed neoplasia
that are selected for definitive photodynamic therapy, proton, photon radiotherapy
- Pediatric patients with pathologically confirmed neoplasia that have been selected
for definitive radiotherapy may elect to participate in a pediatric arm of quality of
life, provided that the proper processes of parental permission and assent have
- Patients between the ages of 18 and 89 receiving palliative proton or photon
radiotherapy will be eligible to permit the collection of their clinical and
technical data for the purpose of the IGRT Registry component of this protocol.
- Patient under the age of 18 will not be eligible to participate in the tissue banking
component of this study.
- Patient presenting for palliative proton or photon radiotherapy will be excluded from
the QOL and Tissue Banking components of this study.
- Patients over the age of 89 will excluded from all arms of this study.