- The participants should be healthy,
- non-pregnant adults who weigh at least 50kgs
- Age of < 22 and > 80 years old.
- Pregnancy (women of childbearing potential: Refusal or inability to use effective
means of contraception)
- Decision of unsuitableness by Principal Investigator or physician-in-charge.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
To identify HLA-A1101-restricted peptide epitopes derived from novel Oncoantigens (URLC10, KIF20A, and CDCA1) applicable for Cancer Vaccine in Singapore.
Singapore : Domain Specific Review Boards (DSRB)
- Anonymous Donors at Blood Donation Center (NUH)