The Patient Navigator to Reduce Social Inequalities. A French Interventional Trial in Public Health
- Insured people invited to the national french colorectal screening program are from
50 to 74 years old.
- We select people who never do the screening test or are not compliant with it
- Among these people we select those living in the randomized geographical areas.
- people who have already done the screening test at the two previous campaigns.
- people who have done a colonoscopy in the previous five years or people with a family
history with colorectal cancer and people who are following outside of the screening
- people with other severe disease or in incapacity to realize the screening test
- people who have another exclusion criteria to realize the screening test.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Single Blind (Caregiver), Primary Purpose: Screening
Completion of colorectal cancer screening
Outcome Time Frame:
Guy Launoy, Pr
CHU CAEN / INSERM
France: Comité consultatif sur le traitement de l'information en matière de recherche dans le domaine de la santé
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Social inequalities
- Patient Navigator
- Colorectal Neoplasms