Study of Cases and Controls on Diagnosis and Treatment Strategies in Patients With NSCLC With or Without EGFR Mutations.
Study of cases and controls on diagnosis and treatment strategies in patients with NSCLC
with or without EGFR mutations.
- Patients with confirmed diagnosis of lung adenocarcinoma, stage IIIb/IV.
- Patients under 1st line treatment against lung adenocarcinoma.
- Patients not having the information required by the protocol.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case Control, Time Perspective: Retrospective
Disease free survival
Outcome Time Frame:
12 months after the diagnosis of advanced disease
Argentina: Administracion Nacional de Medicamentos, Alimentos y Tecnologia Medica
- Stage IIIB/IV
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer,
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor mutation,
- Lung cancer,
- Lung adenocarcinoma
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms