1. Age at least 18 years at enrollment.
2. Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
3. The patient has histologically or cytologically confirmed pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
4. Patient has measurable disease by (RECIST).
5. Patient is starting standard of care Gemcitabine treatment
6. ECOG performance status ≤ 1
7. Adequate renal function
8. Adequate hepatic function
9. Adequate bone marrow reserve
10. Resolution of prior therapy acute adverse events.
11. Patient is capable of swallowing.
12. Patient's Informed Consent. -
1. Hypersensitivity to one or more of the TL-118 active components
2. Known Glucose-6-phosphate-dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PD).
3. CNS or Brain metastases
4. Prior systemic therapy for pancreas cancer
5. Subjects who received any investigational medication, prior local therapy for
pancreas cancer , or any significant change in treatment within 1 month prior to
6. Concurrent use of any other investigational product
7. Subjects with a clinically significant or unstable medical condition that would
preclude safe and complete study participation
8. Use of supplements or complementary medicines/botanicals, except for conventional
multivitamin supplements, calcium, selenium and soy supplements.
9. Patient has known historical or active infection with HIV, hepatitis B, or hepatitis
10. Circumstances likely to interfere with absorption of orally administrated drugs.
11. History of noncompliance to medical regimens or coexisting -