Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) in Transplant Eligible Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Histologic diagnosis of cd30 positive classical Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Primary refractory or relapsed disease proven by biopsy or fine needle aspiration
(cytology) of an involved site. Pathology must be reviewed at MSKCC.
- Relapse or refractory disease following doxorubicin or nitrogen mustard containing
- Fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG)-avid disease by FDG-PET/CT and measurable disease of at
least 1.5 cm by spiral CT, as assessed by the site radiologist.
- Cardiac ejection fraction of greater than 45%, measured since last chemotherapy.
- Hemoglobin-adjusted diffusing capacity for carbon monoxide of greater than 50% on
pulmonary function testing, measured since last chemotherapy
- Serum creatinine < or = to 1.5 mg/dl; if creatinine >1.5 mg/dl then the measured 12-
or 24-hour creatinine clearance must be >60 ml/minute.
- ANC>1000/μl and Platelets>50,000/μl
- Total bilirubin < 2.0 mg/dl in the absence of a history of Gilbert's disease.
- Females of childbearing age must be on an acceptable form of birth control.
- Age between 12 and 72
- HIV I and II negative.
- Received more than 1 prior treatment (combined modality therapy represents 1
treatment) for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Hepatitis B surface antigen positive or hepatitis B core antibody positive.
- Known pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Medical illness unrelated to Hodgkin's Lymphoma, which, in the opinion of the
attending physician and/or principal investigator, makes participation in this study
- Peripheral neuropathy > grade 2