A Phase 1 Dose-escalation Study of PSMA ADC in Subjects With Progressive, Castration-resistant, Metastatic Prostate Cancer
1. A diagnosis of progressive, castration-resistant, metastatic prostate cancer.
2. Prior chemotherapy regimens, one of which contains taxane.
3. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group status of 0 or 1
1. Clinically significant cardiac disease or severe debilitation pulmonary disease
2. Evidence of an active infection requiring ongoing antibiotic therapy
3. Any prior treatment with any other therapy targeting PSMA
4. History of drug and/or alcohol abuse
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Determine the maximum tolerated dose of PSMA ADC
Outcome Time Frame:
Robert J Israel, MD
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
United States: Food and Drug Administration
PSMA ADC 1301
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostatic Neoplasms
|Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
||Tarrytown, New York 10591