Treatment of Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome and Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes With 3, 4-Diaminopyridine
- Be diagnosed with LEMS or a type of CMS likely to respond to 3, 4-DAP.
- If female of childbearing age, have negative pregnancy test, and be willing to
practice and effective form of birth control during the study.
- Tested and found by ECG not to have a prolonged QTc syndrome.
- Agrees to have a second ECG at the time of peak drug effect. Has understood and
signed the Informed Consent.
- Is known to have a sensitivity to 3, 4-DAP.
- Has a history of past or current seizures or of severe asthma, or has an epileptiform
- Is believed by the investigator to be unable to comply with the protocol.
- Is unable to give informed consent.
- No patient will be excluded based on race, ethnicity, gender, or HIV status