Incidence And Risk Factors For Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) Defining And Non-AIDS Defining Malignancies, And Other AIDS Defining Illnesses In The EuroSIDA Study
All patients in EuroSIDA cohort that meet the entry criteria of MOTIVATE trials are included
without any sampling.
- Patient aged over 16 at baseline.
- Viral Load (VL) > 5000 copies/ml at baseline (and measured in 6 months prior to
- No changes in antiretroviral (ARV) regimens in the month period prior to baseline, or
on no ARVs in the month prior to baseline.
- > 3 months exposure (sequential or cumulative) to at least 3 of the following;
- Any nucleoside or nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI)
- Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNNRTI)
- Protease Inhibitor (PI )
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Retrospective
Outcome Time Frame:
Median follow up of 3 years
Pfizer CT.gov Call Center
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- HIV Infections