Evaluation of Sentinel Lymph Node Detection After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Large Operable Breast Cancer
- T2-T3 operable infiltrating breast carcinoma
- No allergy to Patent Blue
- Pre-operative diagnosis of unilateral infiltrating breast carcinoma.
- Patient planned to be treated by NAC.
- Informed consent.
- Surgery available 4 to 6 weeks after the last chemotherapy course (radical or
- pT4d (inflammatory breast cancer)
- Locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer
- Any previous chemotherapy of contra-lateral breast cancer.
- Breast cancer local relapse
- Previous surgical removal of breast Cancer.
- Inadequate biopsy for pathological analysis.
- Dementia or altered mental disorder
- Pregnant woman or breast feeding or without efficacious contraceptive method.
- Contra-indication to NAC NAC interrupted due to progressive disease.