Different Strategies Using Autoantibodies and/or CT in the Detection of Lung Cancer
EarlyCDT-Lung test and CT scan both for lung cancer detection and potential economic
- Persons 50-75
- Asymptomatic for lung cancer
- Current or former (stopped smoking less than 10 years ago) cigarette smokers
- History of cigarette smoking of at least 20 pack years
- History of cigarette smoking with a family history of lung cancer which gives an
individual a personal risk similar to a smoking history of 20 pk/years (i.e. 1% at 5
- Mentally competent individuals to sign an informed consent.
- Healthy enough to undergo pulmonary resection or stereotactic body radiotherapy.
- A fully informed signed consent form must have been obtained.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
David Midthun, MD
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Lung Cancer
- CDT-Lung,CT scan,lung cancer detection
- Lung Neoplasms
|Mayo Clinic in Rochester||Rochester, Minnesota 55905|