Phase 2 Study of Chemoradiotherapy for Advanced Gastric Cancer
1. Postoperative histologically confirmed advanced adenocarcinoma of the stomach or the
2. Age of 18 to 75, Karnofsky score higher than 70.
3. Postoperative histologically conformed metastasis in perigastric lymph nodes and/or
tumor invasion to muscularis propria or subserosa, with or without positive incisal
4. No severe functional damage of major organ, normal blood cell, normal liver and
5. No clinical findings of distant metastasis.
6. Predictive survival time longer than 6 months.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Shiying Yu, Master
Tongji Cancer Center
China: Ethics Committee
- Gastric Cancer
- gastric cancer
- sequence chemoradiotherapy
- OLF regimen
- survival rate
- Stomach Neoplasms