Relationship of Metabolic Parameters, Endocrine and Prolactin Levels in Taiwan's Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Hyperprolactinemia.
- PCOM by ultrasound Diagnosis
- Anovulation, Oligo menses
- Women who had been diagnosed with other etiology that should be excluded in PCOS
diagnosis, such as hyperprolactinemia, hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, premature
ovarian failure, congenital adrenal hyperplastic, androgen-secreting tumor, Cushing's
syndrome, disorders of uterus( such as Asherman's syndrome, Mullerian agenesis),
chromosomal anomalies( such as Turner syndrome).
- Women who did not have sufficient clinical or biochemical records.
- Girls who had menarche at <3 years of age and women who were >40 years of age.