Phase II Study Comparing FDG-PET Versus MRI Based Target Volume Delineation in Glioblastoma and the Role of FDG-PET/CT in the Alteration of MRI Based Target Volumes.
1. Post operative patients of documented high grade gliomas (grade III and IV)
2. Patients who have not undergone any previous irradiation to brain.
3. Performance Scale as defined by ECOG PS 0-3
1. Patients who are diabetic.
2. Patients who are pregnant.
3. Any documented contrast allergy to the agents used for imaging.
4. Patients who are unable to comprehend or cooperate effectively for treatment
Type of Study:
Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Tumor infiltration defined on FDG-PET not determined to MRI
Outcome Time Frame:
India: Indian Council of Medical Research