- Eligible disease(s)/stage(s) AJCC Stage I, II, III or IV lung cancer of any histology
to be treated using radiotherapy will be eligible for this study. Note that we will
carefully consider the inclusion of cases with turbulent flow or greater flow
velocities (Cabahug et al., 1996; Crawford et al., 1990) and COPD cases (Magnant et
al., 2006) due to the impaction of aerosol particles in central airways.
- Allowable type and amount of prior therapy. Any types and amounts of prior therapy
will be allowed for this study.
- Age restriction and/or gender/ethnic restrictions
- Patients must be greater than or equal to 18 years of age.
- There are no gender or ethnic restrictions.
- Life expectancy restrictions - None.
- ECOG or Karnofsky Performance Status
- Not employed. Note that patients will need to be sufficiently healthy to undergo
audiovisual (AV) biofeedback to generate high quality 4D-CT images.
- Requirements for organ and marrow function None.
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent
Children (less than 18 years of age), pregnant women, Stanford employees or students, or
prisoners will be excluded from this study.