An International Expanded Access Clinical Programme With ZD1839 (IRESSATM) for Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) China Amendment 1: A Study on the Long Term Survivals in an Expand Access Program (EAP) of Iressa
- Provision of informed consent prior to any study specific procedures.
- Participated in the Iressa EAP in China.
- Diagnosed as NSCLC.
- Patients who started EAP at least 3 years before this study initiated and have not
yet terminated from the EAP (active long-term survivors).
- Patients who consent to provide blood sample and available archival tumour tissue
sample for EGFR gene testing (provision of tumour tissue sample is optional).
- Patients who disagree to participate this study.
- Patients in whose medical objection was recorded to use the existing data from
medical practice for scientific research.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Describe the quality of life of long-term survivors who are not terminated from the EAP
China: Ethics Committee
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Long term survival (3 years)
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms