SCOT Registry: Small Cell Lung Cancer Treatment and Outcome
- Male or Female >/= 18 years
- Diagnosis of small cell lung cancer
- Patient newly diagnosed with SCLC
- Has given written informed consent (if applicable)
- Concurrent history of other neoplasm, except curatively treated basal cell skin
cancer or adequately treated in-situ carcinoma of the cervix.
- Patient presenting with recurrence of SCLC.
- Patients who has received any chemotherapy for the SCLC.
Type of Study:
Time Perspective: Prospective
Registry with disease, treatment and outcome data collected.
Outcome Time Frame:
6-9mth recruitment period, 18mth study duration.
GSK Clinical Trials
Czech Republic: Státní ústav pro kontrolu léčiv, Oddělení klinického hodnocení
- Lung Cancer, Small Cell
- Lung Neoplasms
- Small Cell Lung Carcinoma