Image-Guided Stereotactic Biopsy of High Grade Gliomas
- Age > or = to 18 years old.
- Radiographic appearance of a lesion presumed to be high-grade glioma.
- Planned surgical resection.
- All patients who have been previously treated with radiation, chemotherapy, or other
targeted drugs (patients only) for their brain tumor.
- Pregnant (confirmed by serum b-HCG in women of reproductive age) or breast feeding.
- Patients with other active malignancies or prior treatment for non-CNS malignancies.
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Diagnostic
invest relation btw voxel-based determ of prolif rate & obser MR imaging featu (i.e., Ktrans or microvas permeabil; fBV, tiss fract blood vol), as well with spatially reg histolog meas of tum cell prolif (Ki67) & microvas density (CD31) at corres locat.
Outcome Time Frame:
Michelle Bradbury, MD, PhD
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Brain Cancer
- PET scan
- CT scan
- Brain Neoplasms
|Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
||New York, New York 10021