- Histologically proved locally advanced gynaecologic or digestive tumours (epidermoid
carcinomas, adenocarcinomas, neuroendocrine tumours, sarcomas or melanomas), (cervix,
vagina, rectal, anal).
- Locally recurrent tumours for which surgical treatment will be mutilating or marginal
(R1 or R2) and/or for cervix cancer, primary tumours non accessible for standard
treatment (radiotherapy- chemotherapy - brachytherapy and surgery).
- Surgically resectable tumour (R0 type) but for which patient does not agree with
- Patients aged over 18 and under 76 ans
- Performance OMS Index ≤ 2
- Normal biologic parameters
- Good general and cardiac state (ASA I or II and NYHA I or II)
- Surgically resectable tumour (RO) or peritoneal tumour extension or distant
- Cardiac or vascular pathology
- Pulmonary disease
- Uncontrolled Sepsis disease