DMS-0901: Multimodal Magnetic Resonance Protocol to Distinguish Tumor Recurrence From Treatment-Related Necrosis in Patients With High Grade Gliomas
- Histologically proven high grae glioma with central pathology review at DHMC
- Age 18 equal to or greater than 18 years
- Karnofsky performance greater or equal to 60%
- Patients must have received radiation therapy and chemotherapy but should not have
received any anti-angiogenesis therapy.
- Any patient who requires urgent surgical resection of MRI abnormality would not be
- Pregnant women are not eligible
Type of Study:
Time Perspective: Cross-Sectional
To prospectively acquire multiparameter MR variables at 1.5T and 3T MRI from treated high grade glioma patients to assign tissue signatures for tumor recurrence and radiation necrosis as established by pathologic examination.
Outcome Time Frame:
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Recurrent High Grade Gliomas
|Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
||Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756