ARimidex Therapy Compliance Electronic MonitorIng System. A Study to Evaluate the Impact of Educational Material on the Adherence to Treatment With Adjuvant Anastrozole for Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Sensitive Early Breast Cancer
- Postmenopausal women with hormone sensitive early breast cancer.
- Documented decision of treatment with anastrozole which will start in 13 weeks
according to current SmPC OR current treatment with anastrozole according to current
SmPC, that has not exceeded thirteen weeks before enrollment.
- Subjects who accept to use MEMS® monitors to automatically compile their drug dosing
- Concomitant or previous use of adjuvant tamoxifen, letrozole or exemestane for the
- Involvement in the planning and/or conduct of the study (applies to both AstraZeneca
staff or staff at the study site).
- Participation in another clinical study with an investigational product during the
last 3 months.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Overall adherence to anastrozole
Outcome Time Frame:
2/year (after 6 months and after one year)
Institut Jules Bordet
Belgium: Institutional Review Board
- Breast Cancer
- Early Breast Cancer
- Breast Neoplasms