A Pilot Study of Renal Hypothermia During Partial Nephrectomy
1. Patients presenting with a renal mass deemed amenable to an open partial nephrectomy
regardless of stage or histology.
2. Bilateral renal function on radiographic imaging.
3. Willing to consent to randomization.
4. Willing to comply with study protocol.
1. Anatomically or functionally solitary kidney
2. Multiple renal tumours
3. Bilateral renal tumours
4. Life expectancy < 3 months as deemed by treating physician
5. Age less than 18 years old
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Single Blind (Subject), Primary Purpose: Treatment
measures of renal function uCrCl be performed for estimation of renal function
Outcome Time Frame:
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Kidney Neoplasm
- Kidney Neoplasms
||Rochester, Minnesota 55905