A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, And Pharmacodynamic Trial Of CVX-060, A Selective Angiopoietin-2 (ANG-2) Binding, Anti-Angiogenic COVX-Body, In Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
- Confirmed advanced solid tumors unresponsive to currently available therapies or for
which there is no standard therapy.
- Adequate coagulation, liver, and renal function.
- Candidate for DCE-MRI evaluations.
- ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group) performance status of 0 or 1.
- Evidence of significant bleeding problems.
- History of certain gastrointestinal problems including fistula and abscess.
- Chronic, uncontrolled hypertension.
- Patients with any history of primary or metastatic tumor involvement of the brain or
with tumors that encase great vessels.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
To determine safety and tolerability of CVX-060 as weekly intravenous (IV) infusions in adult patients with advanced solid tumors
Outcome Time Frame:
Throughout duration of study
Pfizer CT.gov Call Center
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Advanced Solid Tumors
- Phase 1
|Pfizer Investigational Site||Blendora, California 91740|
|Pfizer Investigational Site||Flagstaff, Arizona 86001|
|Pfizer Investigational Site||Kingston, Pennsylvania 18704-5535|