A Prospective Randomized Trial Comparing Partial Hepatectomy and TACE Plus PEI for Small Hepatocellular Carcinoma
randomly put in group standard:
1. via clinical diagnosis and confirm it is primary liver cancer, and not accept any
2. age: 18-70 years.
3. early hepatocyte cancer，which is single focus of infection diameter ≤ 3 cm.
4. estimate tumor can gain treatment of curing operation or TACE plus PEI.
5. better liver function (Child-Pugh，class A or B).
Case loads: 160 residents with small hepatocellular carcinoma in China
Therapeutic regimen: under normal rules, the operation group open abdomen to perform
operation through subtotal incision while the patient has been general anesthesia with
trachea cannula. The operation range on hepatic tissue of un-tumor tissue around tumor
should maintain at least 1cm. As for the micro-create treatment combination group, taking
TACE all through arteria cruralies super-elect arteria hepatica and injecting
MITO、FUDR、iodipin. By B transonogram guiding to nyxis liver biopsy,and perform per cutem
absolute alcohol injection treatment.
1. ensemble life span.To compare 1、2 and 3 year overall survival rate in hepatectomy and
TACE plus PEI for small hepatocellular carcinoma
2. intraliver recurrence rate; distant metastasis rate; non-tumor life span; band tumor
Telephone call at any time
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
shen feng, MD
Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Hospital
China: Ministry of Health