The Impact of the Human Papilloma Virus in Pediatric Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplant Patients
- 9-18-year-old girls who have CKD stages 3 or 4 (Glomerular filtration rates 15-59
- 9-18-year-old girls who are on dialysis.
- 9-18-year-old girls who have had a functioning kidney transplant for longer than 6
months and are on the same immunosuppression regimen.
- Healthy 9-18-year-old girls
- Pregnancy, fever, allergy to any vaccine component, any immune disorder and any blood
product received in the previous 6 months.
Type of Study:
Time Perspective: Prospective
Corina Nailescu, M.D.
Indiana University/Riley Children's Hospital
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Dose response relationship
- Kidney Diseases
- Renal Insufficiency, Chronic
- Kidney Failure, Chronic
|Indiana University/Riley Children's Hospital
||Indianapolis, Indiana 46202