Collection of Raw Data of Thermal Imaging for the Purpose of Developing a Device for Early Detection of Breast Cancer
- Subjects with a breast abnormality (identified by mammography, ultrasound, MRI
and/or a clinical examination) requiring a biopsy.
- Subjects who have had a mammography, ultrasound, and/or MRI examination performed on
the day of the study, prior to being "imaged" by RI3.0.
- Subjects who have undergone any type of breast surgery throughout the 6 weeks
preceding the study.
- Subjects who have had a breast biopsy performed throughout the 6 weeks preceding the
- Subjects who have undergone a mastectomy.
- Subjects who have a large scar (causing breast deformation) following breast
lumpectomy and/or any other cause (e.g. accident).
- Subjects with prior breast reduction surgery or breast augmentation surgery.
- Subjects who have a fever on the day of their biopsy.
- Subjects who are pregnant.
- Subjects who are breast-feeding.