Lost to Cancer: Prolonged Grief in Young Bereaved Spouses and Partners
- Participants must be at least 20 years old and no older than 49 years and 11 months
- Participants must have lost a spouse/domestic partner to cancer 6 months to 3 years
- Participants must be able to give informed consent.
- Participants must be able to comprehend English to complete study assessments.
- Major psychopathology or cognitive impairment likely in the judgment of the research
staff to interfere with the participation or completion of the protocol.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
To determine the rate and levels of prolonged grief in young bereaved spouses/partners of cancer patients
Outcome Time Frame:
conclusion of the study
Sherry Schacter, PhD
Calvary Hospital, Bronx, NY
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Young Bereaved Spouses
|Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
||New York, New York 10021
||Bronx, New York 10462