A Randomized, Open Label Study to Compare the Use of the Dermatological Creams Verutex, Eritex and Fisiogel in the Management of Skin Rash Associated With Tarceva Treatment in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (stage IIIB/IV);
- eligible to start treatment with Tarceva, or receiving Tarceva for <=5 days.
- presence of skin rash or other signs of skin toxicity;
- treatment with any systemic or intranasal antibiotic within 7 days before
- treatment with other topical formulation within 14 days before randomization;
- other anticancer therapy in addition to Tarceva.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Percentage of patients who develop skin rash
Outcome Time Frame:
Day 27-36 of Tarceva treatment
Brazil: Ministry of Health
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms