Coregistration of 18F-FDG-PET and MRI in the Staging of Potentially Resectable Hilar Cholangiocarcinoma: a Pilot Study.
- Hilar cholangiocarcinoma assessed by conventional imaging modalities (triphasic CT
scan of the liver) and thought to be potentially resectable.
- Biliary drain inserted.
- Contraindication for MRI.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Uncontrolled diabetes (over 9.7 mmol/L).
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case-Only, Time Perspective: Prospective
Ur Metser, MD
U of Toronto, UHN
Canada: Ethics Review Committee
- Potentially resectable hilar cholangiocarcinoma as per initial imaging studies.
- Able to undergo PET/CT and MRI with Gadolinium
- Klatskin's Tumor