1. Histologically diagnosed as colorectal adenocarcinomas, including cecal, appendiceal,
and anal canal cancers.
2. Liver lesions are measurable by spiral CT or SPIO-MRI scans.
3. Extrahepatic lesions include lung metastases which can be resected curatively.
4. Curative resection for metastatic lesions can be performed with residual hepatic
5. No prior treatment histories for liver lesions, including L-OHP regimens,
hepatectomy, hepatic arterial infusion, MCT, or RFA
6. No evidence of chronic hepatic diseases which affect systemic chemotherapy and/or
7. Performance status (ECOG): 0-1
8. Vital organ functions, including hematopoietic, cardiac, respiratory and renal
functions, are preserved.
Excluded are cases with conditions as below:
1. Peritoneal or pleural fluid retention to be drained.
2. Multiple malignancies to be treated.
3. Peripheral neural disturbances.
4. Active infectious diseases.
5. Severe watery diarrhea.
6. Mental disturbances.
7. Treatment history of continuous, oral or intravenous steroid therapy.
8. Previous history of ischemic heart diseases.
9. Coexistent severe diseases including pulmonary fibrosis, interstitial pneumonia,
ileus, uncontrollable diabetes, cardiac dysfunction, hepatic failure, or renal
11. Previous history of severe drug-induced allergy.