An Open Label Study to Assess the Effect of FOLFIRI Plus Avastin and Cetuximab on Progression-Free Survival in Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- colorectal cancer;
- advanced or recurrent disease;
- >=1 measurable lesion;
- >=6 months since prior adjuvant therapy, and >=4 weeks since prior radiotherapy.
- previous treatment for colorectal cancer;
- significant history of cardiac disease in past 6 months;
- other invasive malignancy within past 5 years, except for nonmelanoma skin cancer,
and successfully treated cervical or prostate cancer.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Brazil: Comissao Nacional de Etica em Pesquisa (CONEP)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Neoplasms