An Open Label Study of the Effect of Avastin Pre- and Post-transarterial Chemoembolisation (TACE) Treatment on Progression-free Survival in Patients With Localized Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- liver cancer, not suitable for resection;
- at least one measurable lesion, and overall tumor lesions occupying <50% of liver
- ECOG performance status 0-2.
- patients receiving concurrent radiotherapy or immunotherapy;
- patients who have received previous chemotherapy, biological agents or radiotherapy;
- prior TACE or TAE;
- prior liver transplantation or liver resection;
- current or recent (within 10 days of study start) use of full-dose anticoagulants for
- patients with high risk esophageal/gastric varices.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Hong Kong: Department of Health
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Neoplasms
- Carcinoma, Hepatocellular