A Phase 2, Open Label, Two Arm Trial To Evaluate The Efficacy Of PF-00299804 In Patients With Advanced NSCLC After Failure Of At Least One Prior Chemotherapy And Erlotinib
- Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Prior treatment with and failure of at least one regimen of chemotherapy and
- Prior treatment with no more than two chemotherapy regimens, including adjuvant or
combined modality treatment.
- Measurable disease .
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance status 0-2
- Tissue available for KRAS/ EGFR testing
- Creatinine clearance > 40 cc/min or serum creat < 1.5 x ULN
- Biological or investigational agents within 4 weeks of baseline disease assessment.
- Patients who lack of tolerance of erlotinib therapy.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Best Overall response, according to Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), adenocarcinoma histology.
Outcome Time Frame:
Pfizer CT.gov Call Center
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Carcinoma, Non Small Cell Lung
- non-small cell lung cancer
- previously treated
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms
|Pfizer Investigational Site||Blendora, California 91740|
|Pfizer Investigational Site||Atlanta, Georgia 30342|
|Pfizer Investigational Site||Detroit, Michigan 48201|
|Pfizer Investigational Site||Aurora, Colorado 80012|
|Pfizer Investigational Site||Westminster, Maryland 21157|
|Pfizer Investigational Site||North Adams, Massachusetts 01247|