A Phase I, Single-Centre, Open-Label, Fixed-Dose Study of the Safety and Efficacy of up- to Three-Days Application of 0.05% PEP005 Topical Gel in the Treatment of Patients With Common Wart(s) (Verruca[e] Vulgaris) on the Dorsal Hand
- Male and female patients at least 18 years of age.
- A clinically diagnosed, single common cutaneous viral wart (verruca vulgaris) on the
- Written informed consent has been obtained.
- Agreement from the patient to allow photographs of the common wart(s) treatment area
to be taken and used as part of the study package.
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Peplin Operations Pty Ltd
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Common Wart(s)
- Common warts (verruca[e] vulgaris)