1. Hodgkin's or non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
2. ≥ 1 prior therapy and currently requiring therapy.
3. Evaluable disease (defined by disease-specific criteria listed in Appendix 1)
4. ≥ 18 years of age.
5. ECOG performance score ≤ 2 (see Appendix 2).
6. Life-expectancy ≥ 2 months.
7. Written informed consent in compliance with ZIOPHARM policies and the Human
Investigation Review Committee with jurisdiction over the site.
8. No anti-cancer therapy exception of hydroxyurea ≤ 3 weeks before Baseline (Day 1,
9. The following clinical laboratory values < 2 weeks before Baseline:
- Creatinine ≤ 2X upper limit of normal (ULN).
- Total bilirubin ≤ 2X ULN.
- Alanine transaminase (ALT) and aspartate transaminase (AST) ≤ 3X ULN.
1. New York Heart Association (NYHA) functional class ≥3 myocardial infarction (see
Appendix ) within 6 months before Baseline or uncontrolled cardiac arrhythmia other
than asymptomatic atrial fibrillation; a QTc ≥450 msec; or a ≥grade-2
atrioventricular (AV) block or left bundle branch block (LBBB).
2. Pregnant and/or lactating female. (Women of childbearing age must use effective
contraception from Screening through the duration of study participation).
3. Uncontrolled infection.
4. Prior seizures ≥ grade-3 in CTC v.3 criteria.
5. Arsenic allergy.
6. Significant neuropathology, defined as grade > 2 per CTCAE Version 3.0.
7. Confusion or dementia.
8. Prior history of neurological deficits (e.g., stroke, dementia, ischemia) that has
the potential to confound a post-dose neurological assessment.