Burkimab:Study Multicenter of Optimization of the Treatment of LLA-B and the Burkitt's Lymphoma in Adult Patients (From 15 Years Old)
- Patients diagnosed with mature LLA-B cell (LLA-L3)
- Patients diagnosed with Burkitt´s and Burkitt´s Like Lymphoma
- Patients 15 years old or up
- Written Informed Consent signed
- Serious complications related with LAL3/LB or Secondary illness:
Serious complications, uncontrollable, for example, sepsis, pneumonia with hypoxia,
shock, haemorrhage at diagnosis.
- Renal failure unconditional for the Lymphoma/Leukemia
- Heart failure or serious liver.
- Pulmonary obstructive disease or serious restrictive that not allow to treat the
patient with intensive chemotherapy.
- Secondary Lymphoma after chemotherapy or previous radiotherapy or second malignant
- Known hypersensitivity to any foreign protein.
- Previous treatment with cytostatics of the LLA-B or Burkitt´s Lymphoma (exception:
administration on short time of glucocorticoids ≤ 7 days, one administration of
vincristine or cyclophosphamide, one cycle of CHOP, urgent administration of the
- With another malignant tumour in the last 5 year.
- Women in fertile age must give positive in the pregnancy test or nursing mother.
- Mental disability or emotional or psychiatric significant disorder were the patient
can't understand nor cooperate with treatment.
- Patients is enrolled in another clinical research study.