Multicenter Therapy Study for Children With Mature B-NHL or B-ALL With a Rituximab - Window Before Chemotherapy
- Determine the response rate in children and adolescents with B-cell non-Hodgkin's
lymphoma (B-NHL) or B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL) treated with rituximab
monotherapy as upfront window therapy before chemotherapy.
- Evaluate the effect of rituximab on different histological subtypes of childhood mature
B-NHL or B-ALL in patients treated with this regimen.
- Investigate the rituximab response in patients treated with this regimen.
- Determine the toxicity profile of rituximab in these patients.
- Collect pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data from patients treated with this
OUTLINE: This is a multicenter study.
Patients receive rituximab IV on day 1.
PROJECTED ACCRUAL: A total of 79 patients will be accrued for this study.
Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Alfred Reiter, MD
United States: Federal Government