Phase I & Biological Study of Etanercept & Weekly Docetaxel in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
- Must have pathologically or cytologically confirmed advanced solid malignancy for
which there is no standard treatment exists.
- Solid malignancy that has persisted or recurred following prior therapy or advanced
solid malignancy for which docetaxel is considered an acceptable first line treatment
- Non-Small Cell Lung
- Head and Neck
- Ovarian carcinomas
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0-2
- Life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
- Must have adequate organ function
- Peripheral Neuropathy must be less than Grade 2
Type of Study:
Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Determine maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of weekly docetaxel in combination with etanercept.
Outcome Time Frame:
up to 4 years
Ohio State University
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Advanced Solid Tumors
|Ohio State University Medical Center||Columbus, Ohio 43210|