PET Interest in the Follow Up of Colorectal Cancer Stage II and III: Phase III Randomised Study
- Signed and dated written informed consent
- Confirmed stage II or III (TNM)
- Patient with curative surgery for colorectal adenocarcinoma
- Total digestive endoscopy prior or post surgery.
- Age > 18 years old
- Normal liver ultrasound and chest X-ray or thoraco-abdomino pelvic computed
tomography (CT) scan.
- In fertile women, efficient contraception or postmenopausal patient (amenorrhea for
at least 1 year)
- Serious concomitant pathology
- Uncontrolled diabetes with a classical treatment (glycaemia >1.4 g/l)
- Other malignant tumour within the last 5 years (except for curatively treated
basocellular carcinoma of the skin or in situ cervical carcinoma).
- Uncontrolled infection
- Women who are pregnant or lactating
- Inability to understand informed consent
- Psychological or geographic impossibility to follow up for three years.