Allogeneic Tumor Cell Vaccination in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Patients above the age of 55 consenting to participate in the study.
- Patients with documented CML with Philadelphia chromosome t (9:21)
- Patients with no HLA matched sibling.
- Patients eligible for BMT for who no matched unrelated donor can be identified after
completion of an international donor search lasting for more than six months, or
patients that have failed BMT.
- Patients with contra-indication to BMT.
- Patients refusing BMT.
- Patients who failed interferon alpha, ARAc and/or Glivec.
- Patients requiring immunosuppressive therapy or corticosteroids.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Investigate the feasibility of allogeneic tumor cell vaccine for patients with resistant CML.
Shimon Slavin, MD
Hadassah Medical Organization
Israel: Israeli Health Ministry Pharmaceutical Administration
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Leukemia, Myeloid
- Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive