Phase I-II Study Of Docetaxel And Oxaliplatine In Patients With Stage III-IV Ovarian Epithelial Cancer
- Determine the maximum tolerated dose of docetaxel and oxaliplatin in patients with
stage III or IV ovarian epithelial cancer.
- Determine the toxicity of this regimen in these patients.
- Determine the tolerance profile of patients treated with this regimen.
- Determine a recommended phase III dose of this regimen in these patients.
- Determine the efficacy of this regimen, in terms of objective response rate and
radiological and biological response rate (CA 125), in these patients.
- Determine the complete pathological response in patients treated with this regimen as
- Determine the duration of the objective response in patients treated with this regimen.
- Determine the time to progression in patients treated with this regimen.
OUTLINE: This is a dose-escalation, multicenter study.
Patients receive docetaxel IV over 1 hour and oxaliplatin IV over 2 hours on day 1.
Treatment repeats every 3 weeks for 6 courses in the absence of disease progression or
Patients are followed monthly for 3 months.
PROJECTED ACCRUAL: A total of 30-39 patients will be accrued for this study.
Primary Purpose: Treatment
Maximum tolerated dose of docetaxel and oxaliplatin
Hopital Saint Antoine
United States: Federal Government