- Medical diagnosis of CTCL, and positivity for the CD4 receptor.
- Early stage CTCL
- Have received at least two prior therapies with inadequate effect, including
phototherapy and/or electron beam, and/or chemotherapy.
- Male or female, age 18 or older.
- Signed informed consent.
- Certain rare types of CTCL.
- Previous treatment with other anti-CD4 medications.
- More than two previous treatments with systemic chemotherapy.
- Certain anti-psoriasis or anti-cancer therapies within the last 4 weeks before
entering this trial.
- Some types of steroid treatments less than two weeks before entering the trial.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight or UV light during the trial.
- Other cancer diseases, except certain skin cancers or cervix cancer.
- Chronic infectious disease requiring medication.
- Certain serious medical conditions, including kidney or liver disease, some
psychiatric illnesses, and stomach, lung, heart, hormonal, nerve or blood diseases.
- Certain laboratory values which are too high or too low.
- HIV positivity
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Women of childbearing age who are unable or unwilling to use an IUD or hormonal birth
control during the whole trial.
- If you are participating in another trial with a different new drug 4 weeks before
you enter this trial.